Who doesn’t enjoy watching movies and binge-watching television shows every now and then? If you enjoy such doses of entertainment then Kodi v16.1is an app meant for you. You must be now wondering what exactly is Kodi v16.1. Well, Kodi v16.1 is an online platform. It is similar to platforms like Netflix and Amazon Prime but still, it is different. It is different from these platforms because unlike these platforms, there is no subscription fee for watching online media content. If you are not looking for not cheap but free platform which allows you to watch movies, television shows, and other trending videos, then Kodi v16.1is the right app for you. Kodi v16.1 has a huge collection of movies, television shows, podcasts and other videos. Whether you are looking for something old or something new, you will find it all here.
A feature that makes Kodi v16.1 different from other app is the allowance of third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons allow the users to enjoy content from all over the world. It increases both the functionality and usability of the app. The user interface of the app is pretty simple and clean and this makes navigating through the app and exploring it an easy job. In this post, we will introduce you to the features of the post and once you know the post, we will tell you how you can download and install the app on your Android smartphone.
Features of Kodi v16.1
Kodi app is popular among the users from all over the world because of the long list of the impressive features of the app. Here is a list of it.
- Allows the users to watch movies, television shows, and other videos.
- One can listen to podcasts.
- There is no subscription fee for watching the videos.
- User-friendly interface that allows easy navigation through the app.
- Allows third-party add-ons.
- The videos are neatly placed into suitable genres.
- The videos can be easily searched from the search bar.
- Videos can be enjoyed on high quality.
Now that you know the features of Kodi v16.1, it’s time for you to know how you can download and install the app on your Android device.
Download Kodi v16.1
Follow the steps given below to download Kodi v16.1 and install the Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v16.1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi v16.1
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v16.1
You can now enjoy all the video content for free on Kodi v16.1