Kodi v17.0 is an online media platform where you can enjoy all kind of video content online for free. If you like exploring watching video contents and podcasts, Kodi v17.0 is something that you cannot ignore. It is your entertainment hub. Through this app, you can enjoy online media content. Popular among users from all across the world, Kodi v17.0 is something that you need to try. The user-friendly interface of the app makes sure that you can navigate through the app easily and watch the video content that you are looking for. By using, Kodi you can enjoy podcasts, TV shows, movies and all other stuff without paying any money.
Kodi v17.0 is built on an open platform and therefore is highly customizable. You can change the skin of the app to change the look of the app. The app is available in all the platforms. What makes the app different from other apps is the fact that it allows to have third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons increases the functionality of the app allows you to have your hands on millions of content. In this post, we will first list few of the impressive features of the app and then we will tell you how you can download Kodi v17.0 and install the app on your device.
Features of Kodi v17.0
Kodi v17.0 is an impressive online media platform which has many features. Though it is not possible to list down all the features, we have jotted down the most important features of the app.
- You can enjoy all kind of media content online.
- There is no subscription fee.
- Highly customizable.
- Allows third-party add-ons.
- Supports all kind of video and audio formats.
- The latest movies and television episodes are available.
- You can design a beautiful photo gallery.
- Is available across all the platforms.
- Gives you the option of recording live TV.
- Keep tracks of the progress that you have made in watching a video.
You can explore the other beautiful features of the app after downloading and installing it on your Android smartphone. Let me now tell you how you can download Kodi v17.0 and install it on your Android device.
Download Kodi v17.0
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi v17.0
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
- Tap on the app icon to launch Kodi v17.0.
You can now easily explore video content online!