Many a time, just for the sake of entertainment, you want to free media online content and this may include movies, TV shows, sports and many other videos. The problem with the online content is that it is not easily available. However, this is not true for Kodi 15.1-RC1. Kodi is a software designed on an open platform. It is an online media player where people can stream various online content for free. Kodi 15.1-RC1 can be used on all the platforms. Kodi 15.1-RC1 is popular across all over the world because it doesn’t charge any subscription fee for its usage. What the users like more about Kodi are that it allows them to customize the app as per their choice.
If you are looking for a software where you can enjoy TV series, movies and other audio files, Kodi 15.1-RC1 is the app for you. Kodi has increased its functionality by permitting third-party add-ons on the software. In this post, we will first discuss the features of Kodi 15.1-RC1 and then we will proceed to know about its downloading and installing process in Android devices.
Features of Kodi 15.1-RC1
Listed below are the popular features of Kodi 15.1-RC1.
- It is available across all the platforms including Mac OS, Android, iOS, Windows, Linux and Rasperry Pi.
- One can watch movies, TV shows and listen to music on Kodi 15.1-RC1.
- The software can be customized according to the choices of the users.
- You can download the videos to watch it later offline.
- It is 100% free.
- It is designed on open source.
- It allows the addition of third-party add-ons to increase its functionality. With the help of these add-ons, one can also enjoy the videos in a language of their choice.
Go through the list of the features and then if you think Kodi 15.1-RC1 can be helpful to you, proceed to the downloading section.
Download Kodi 15.1-RC1
Kodi 15.1-RC1 is not available in Google Play Store and therefore you will have to download it from a source outside of Play Store. Follow the steps given below to download and install Kodi 15.1-RC1 on your Android device.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi 15.1-RC1
- Tap on the downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install”. Tapping on install will give all the necessary permissions to Kodi.
- Wait for the installation process to be completed.
The icon of the app will be visible on the Android smartphone, tap on it to launch the app. And then browse the content that you want to watch.