Kodi is a free open-source multi platform media player for Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, and OSx. Kodi Tv app is used and trusted by over 70 million users globally. It is one of the best packages of entertainment one can have. It has compiled all the digital media in user-friendly interface which is easily accessible to the users.
It comes up with 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. User can easily view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files using local and network storage media. They have their own forum and social pages to enhance the experience of users.
Kodi Tv Features
Here’s all the main features of Kodi App, so let’s have a look!
- It let you play all your favorite music which comes up with cue sheet, tag reading support and smart playlists
- Kodi also allows you play movies or videos and supports all the major formats; you can also import movies from your library
- All the content on their site is properly categorized, tagged and sorted
- User-friendly interface which is really easier for users
- It also let you import your photos to Kodi and then you can play slideshow, edit or filter using remote control
- You can also watch or record the live TV using Kodi
- Change the whole interface and choose from various available skins
Download Kodi for Android
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to download Kodi For Android, let’s get to the steps;
- First of all, you need to ensure that you are allowing “Installation from Unknown Sources”. If already not go to Settings > Security > Device Management > Tick “Unknown Sources”.
- Download Kodi APK (requires minimum Android 4.0)
- Then you need tap on Install button and then agree to the terms and condition
- It will start getting downloaded on your device then wait until it finishes
- Ones it is done then you will have Kodi app icon on the home-screen.
Download Kodi for iOS
Here are the steps to follow in order to download Kodi for iOS devices, so here you go;
- Download Kodi for iOS (Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod)
- Then you need to scroll down and click on iOS device icon.
- After that, it will start getting downloaded on your device, wait for few minutes until it get completed.
- Ones it is done, you are good to go.
- This was it!
Download Kodi for Windows
Here are the steps to follow in order to get the Kodi app for your Windows computer or phones, here are the steps to follow;
- Download Kodi for Windows (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
- Then you need to scroll down and click on the Windows icon.
- Select your version and it will start getting downloaded on your device.
- Wait until it finishes the downloading process, then you will have the app on your store.
- Open the Kodi app and start using it.